Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to lose weight being a vegetarian and a teen?

How to lose weight being a vegetarian and a teen?
I'm 14 years old 5'1'' and 145 pounds. I'm trying to find ways to lose weight being a vegetarian. Almost everything I look at ( what your supposed to eat, recipes etc.) says to eat meat/fish at least once a day for protein to help you lose weight. Can someone please give me things to eat everyday being a vegetarian and exercises to do to help me lose weight?

It sounds strange, but some people have reported that they lost more weight when they drank black coffee before a workout. While there’s no hard data to support this, nutritionists speculate that the caffeine in coffee makes the body rely more on fat for fuel during the work out. It’s worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment