Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to lose weight fast and healthily?

How to lose weight fast and healthily?
I weigh 137 pounds and I really want to lose some weight, because I'm extremely embarrassed to go swimming. I know there's really no "fast" way to lose weight, but what can I do to lose weight? I always drink water instead of sugary drinks, and I do 100 sit-ups and ballet squats before I go to bed every night. Any other important tips and exercises I can do for great results? Oh and I want to lose fat on my stomach, hips, and I want to tone my legs.

Well, I'm also trying to loose weight and i weigh around the same weight as you are. People usually say to drink 6-8 cups of water.,,doing this will help you gain metabolism. And instead of doing exercise all at once you should do mini-workouts through out the day. Doing this is more healthier then doing excersise all at once.Also you should eat smaller proportions.One thing I like to do is..since im a couch potato..whenever there is a comercial break i like to do the mini-workouts. I hope this helps

1 comment:

  1. The Garcinia Ultra Pure Weight Loss Program is combined with an exciting new breakthrough ingredient that comes with a complete online comprehensive diet and weight loss program to help you lose weight. Combined with a sensible food program, exercise routine, and drinking plenty of water, the program will help you to regain your slim body easier and faster.for more info click here .>>> http://www.lnk123.com/SH17fb

    ReplyDelete